Fredbear rises again
Golden Freddy appears on the battlefield limp, but then slowly gets up, joining the fight.
Neutral Special - S C R E A M
Golden Freddy releases a scream. Holding B makes Golden Freddy release a longer and more powerful scream. The longer the scream, the better the stun and knockback. This attack as a 10 second cooldown after using.
Side Special - Poster Anomaly
Golden Freddy puts up a poster. He can randomly post three posters, A Crying Child Poster, A poster of himself, and a Freddy Poster. The Crying Child Poster can summon a ghost child if Golden Freddy is near it and you press B. The child will wander about the stage, not harming anyone until Golden Freddy is at the edge of death, of which he'll shield him with Shield Song. The Freddy Poster will summon Cake Minigame Fredbear. He'll throw cake in random directions. If Goldie gets hit, he'll be healed, but if an opponent gets hit, they'll be covered in the cake's icing, and they'll be slowed. Finally, the Golden Freddy Poster summons a giant Golden Freddy head that flies across the stage, stunning anyone in its path. The Crying Child and Freddy posters stay for a full minute, while the Golden Freddy one disappears as the Fred Head flies offscreen. After you've used this attack once, you can't use it again for 5 seconds.
Up Special - Teleport
Golden Freddy teleports upward. You can hold the joystick/analog stick to approximate your teleportation.
Down Special - GlitchBear
Golden Freddy glitches. When attacked, one of three things will happen:
1. There's a 40% the opponent will be flipped to the opposite direction, similar to that of Mario's Side B.
2. There's ANOTHER 40% chance the opponent might just be damaged.
3. There's a 10% chance the opponent's controls might be reversed.
Final Smash - The Bite of 1987
Golden Freddy eyes the first opponent he sees and then proceeds to latch toward them, biting their frontal lobe clean off. Not only does Golden Freddy KO the opponent, but he gets fully healed in the process of the bite.
KOSFX2: *Backwards speech*
Star KOSFX: "Aaaaaaaa....."
Screen KOSFX: *Low pitch FNAF 2 scream*
Up: *Stares at camera*
Sd: "I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PETY ANIMATRONICS."
Victory 1: "I....AM....YOUR D E V I L..."
Victory 2: *Grabs camera and shakes it*
Victory 3: *Appears limp, but then scares player*
Lose/Clap: *Sits on floor, limp*
Lose/Clap (Against Hitlerspimp): *Screams, then head explodes*
Classic Mode Win/Lose Pose
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
- Neutral Attack - Claw, Claw, Double Claw
- Dash Attack - Turns into his Head form and charges forward
- Forward tilt - Strong Punch
- Up tilt - Bad Pizza
- Down tilt - Haunting
- Side Smash - Entire upper body spins
- Up Smash - Throws hat upward, while the hat itself gains spikes
- Down Smash - Double Rainy Day
- N-Air - Mega Bite
- F-Air - Short Upper Body Spin
- B-Air - Same as Foward
- U-Air - Upward Hat Toss
- D-Air - Goes limp, then falls down
- Grab - Grabs opponent by shoulders
- Pummel - Head-Bite
- Forward Throw- Headbutt
- Back Throw - Same as Forward
- Up Throw - Upward Headbutt
- Down Throw - Attempts to stuff opponent in Freddy Fazbear Suit
- Ledge attack: ???
- 100% ledge attack: ???
- Front attack: ???
- Back attack: ???
- Trip attack: ???
Pros & Cons
Five Nights at Freddy's - The Living Tombstone
Golden Freddy's Hat and eyes
"Time for the main attraction..."
Role In TTGWTB (Take the Good with the Bad)
Goldie! Goldie! Goldie! Goldie!
Shadrox - Animaltronics
Mike Schmidt's Soda
- Brown and Black (Freddy)
- Purple and Black (Shadow Freddy)
- Black and Yellow (Nightmare)
- Orange-ish Red and Grey (FNAF 2 Minigame)
- Red and Black (Redbear/R)
- Ghostly Blue and Black (Haunting/B)
- Green and Lime Green (Virtua-Freddy/G)