Smash Bros. Lawl Emerald is MegaToon1234's other project next to Super MegaToon1234 Bros Brawl. It'll be made in Scratch (sometimes).
From Humble Beginnings Era
- Elijah Eubank (MegaToon1234) (Real-life)
- Splaat (Klasky Csupo)+
- Wonder Red (The Wonderful 101)
- TheSkylanderDad (TheSkylanderBoyAndGirl/FUNnel Vision/FGTeeV)
- Vacuum Luigi (Luigi's Mansion)
The Empty Slot Era
- Lord Hater (Wander Over Yonder)+
- Captain Metalbeard (The LEGO Movie)
- Nanny McPhee+
- Mari (Mario Bootleg Games)
- Count Duckula+
The Post-Alfred Era
- Alfred E. Neuman (MAD)
- Toon Cranky Kong (Donkey Kong Country (TV series)+
- MOAB Sir Topham Hatt (Missoliverandblossom)+
- The Blob (Clayfighter)
- The Panda Prince (Semi-Joke)+
- Keroro (Sgt. Frog)
- Gannon Scheer (WageGannon6) (Real-life)+
- Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight)
- Fisherman on the Moon (Dreamworks)+
- Power-Up Mario (Super Mario)
- Snow (MÄR)
- Sophia Sammy (The Elijah Show/OC)+
- Kritter (Donkey Kong Country (series))
- [Chrom replacement]
- More coming soon...
More eras coming soon...
- Barbara (Jam with the Band/Daigasso! Band Brothers)+
- Klump & Krusha (Donkey Kong Country)
- Charleyyyyy (Supermariologan)
More coming soon...
- Row 1: Elijah Eubank, TheSkylanderDad, Gannon Scheer, ???, ???, ???
- Row 2: [Chrom replacement], Vacuum Luigi, Wonder Red, Toon Cranky Kong, Balloon Fighter, ???
- Row 3: Splaat, Fisherman on the Moon, ???, ???, ???, ???
- Row 4: The Blob, Keroro, ???, ???, ???, ???
- Row 5: MOAB Sir Topham Hatt, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???
- Row 6: The Panda Prince, Mari, ???, ???, ???, ???
- Row 7: Lord Hater, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???
- Row 8: Captain Metalbeard, Nanny McPhee, ???, ???, ???, ???
- Row 9: Count Duckula, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???
- Row 10: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, Random
Celebrities, Youtube Poops, & Cults
- Elijah Eubank (MegaToon1234)
- Vacuum Luigi
- Wonder Red
- Ram Bunkshus (Donkey Kong Land Beta)
- Sully (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
- Rooster (Klasky Csupo)
- Wonder Blue (The Wonderful 101)
- TheSkylanderKids (TheSkylanderBoyAndGirl/FUNnel Vision/FGTeeV)
- Professor E. Gadd (Luigi's Mansion)
- Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
- Very Gnawty (Donkey Kong Country)
- High Five (Skylanders)
- Wilson (Chuggington)
X-Can support 8-Player Smash.
Music list in MY MUSIC
Each one of the stages that are playable outside of Classic/Arcade Mode will have a total of 8 songs each. Except for Hanenbow, which makes its' own music.
These songs can be chosen and have their change of playing adjusted through My Music similar to Brawl and Smash Wii U.
3DS - Arena Ferox
64 - Peach's Castle
Brawl - Hanenbow
- Mario Kart 8 - Dolphin Shoals (Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El9ylMmOG64)
- Mario Kart 8 - Dolphin Shoals (Underwater) (Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_nohgewaTc)
- Super Mario Kart - Koopa Beach (Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4H2t5WhDFA)
- Mario Kart 8 - (DS) Cheep Cheep Beach (Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_TZm40Q4yw)
- Mario Kart Super Circuit - Shy Guy Beach/Cheep Cheep Island (Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8U2e9hIrBs)
- Donkey Kong Land - Deck Trek [Ship Theme] (Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcR7-Iw9Ojg)
- Donkey Kong Country - Aquatic Ambiance (Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAPpVplHiDE)
- Mario Kart 7 - Cheep Cheep Lagoon (Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq97rAdKgZw)
Melee - Mute City
Sonic Genesis Tour
Wii U - Wii Fit Studio
Single Player Modes
Classic Mode (Known as Simple Mode in this game.)
The Classic Mode (or Simple Mode) in this game is made out of 14 matches (7 normal battles, 3 bonus stages, and 4 boss stages), just like the original Super Smash Bros., except without the fixed match order. Also, the player can choose between five different difficulty settings:
- Level 1: Easy Peasy
- Level 2: Somewhat Normal
- Level 3: The Hard Way
- Level 4: Super Harder
- Level 5: Chuck Norris Style!
THE CLASSIC MODE "FORMULA":
- 1 vs. 1
- Team Battle 1
- 1 vs. 1
- Break the Targets
- 2 vs. 2
- 1 vs. 1
- 3 vs. Kongzilla
- Board the Platforms
- Team Battle 2
- 1 vs. 1
- 1 vs. Metal Elijah
- Race to the Finish
- Fighting Stick Figure Team Fight
- 1 vs. N. Boss (Final Stage)
They happen on matches 7, 11, 13, and 14. Here are the list of bosses in Simple Mode.:
- Kongzilla (Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDoDZxoQvfM)
- Metal Elijah (Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myjb9fm_RSA)
- Fighting Stick Figure Team (Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oayLpIznp4w)
- N. Boss (Clayfighter) (Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyDc1H0GrPw)
The gallery will be coming soon.
This Adventure Mode is similar to the one on Super Smash Bros. Melee, but it was different and stuff.
Note: The bonus rounds are optional.
Stage 1: Grassland
Stage 2: Desert
Stage 3: Beach
Stage 4: Snow
Bonus Round 1: Grab the Trophies!
Stage 5: Jungle
Stage 6: Forest
Stage 7: Amusement Park
Stage 8: Mountains
Bonus Round 2: Boss Battle!
Stage 9: Ruins
Stage 10: Sky
Stage 12: Airship
Bonus Round 3: Race to the Finish!
Stage 13: Volcano
Stage 14: Battlefield
Stage 15: Final Destination
Boss Battle Mode
Boss Battle Mode is similar to the one from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but it has differences.
The 13 Bosses of No Order
- Metal Elijah
- Fighting Stick Figure Team
The Final Three
- N. Boss (Clayfighter)