A violet pipe appears, Waluigi pops up and says "Waluigi Time!".
Neutral B - Serve
Waluigi tosses a tennis ball in the air, you must quickly press B to whack it away with his tennis racquet. There's a 1/2 chance to toss a Bomb-Omb. (4% for the tennis ball) (13% for Bomb-Omb)
Side B - Swimming Return
Waluigi sticks his earplugs in and swims forwards, dealing minimal damage to anyone in his path. After he swims two times, he eventually falls into the ground. This move also deals good knock back.
Up B - Super Jump Punch
Very similar to Luigi's Super Jump Punch, but its a weaker version and has more vertical distance. This move grants no horizontal recovery at all and can only sweetspot in the air.
Down B - Whirluigi
Waluigi bends his body in an upside down 'L' and spins in a small whirlwind. Anyone who touches him will receive normal damage and spin away from Waluigi, becoming their own Whirluigi capable of dealing damage to other opponents. By pressing the B button rapidly, Waluigi would rise up in the air slightly and give him a slight recovery chance.
Final Smash - Power Piledriver Finish
Waluigi pauses for a brief moment, then stomps the opponent, if succes, he then pummels with several attacks, finishing off with a Bob-omb. Like the Down Tilt, the move's first hit has medium range.
Star KOSFX: (Screams)
Screen KOSFX: Owie!
Up: *Raises his arms and laughs*
Sd: *Pirouettes with his arms above his head, then strikes a pose*
Dn: *Takes out his Tennis Racquet and strums it like a guitar before putting it away*
Victory 1: *doing his Mario Party victory pose*
Victory 2: Expecting Someone Else to win? TO BAD! WALUIGI TIME!
Victory 3: *Crotch Chops and Pumps his fists in Victory*
Lose/Clap: *Stomps on the Ground Angrily*
Congratulations/Game Over Pictures
Waluigi (Japanese: ワルイージ, Waruīji) is Wario's partner and Luigi's arch-nemesis (as Wario is to Mario). Not much is known about Waluigi or his past, though he has apparently been an enemy of the Mario Bros. for a while. Debuting in Mario Tennis, Waluigi has made frequent appearances in Mario spin-offs, but has yet to make an appearance in a main series Mario game. His relationship to Wario is unknown, although the devious pair are often seen causing great mischief whenever together.
- AAA Combo- Waluigi does a quick right hook, then kicks with his left leg.
- Dash Attack- Waluigi charges forward, ramming things with his shoulder.
- Side- Waluigi does a jab-like kick.
- Up- Waluigi does a handstand and kicks upward with both legs.
- Down- Waluigi stomps rapidly the opponent that causes to burry if you getting close to him. This attack has medium range.
- Side- Waluigi dashes to his opponent and whacks him/her with his Tennis Racquet (Similar to his finisher move in SSBB as an assist thropy)
- Up- Waluigi does a uppercut.
- Down- Waluigi goes upside down, and doing a spin kick with both of his legs, dealing multiple damage.
- N-Air - Waluigi does a jab-like kick in the air.
- F-Air - Waluigi performs two kicks in the air.
- B-Air - Waluigi somersaults and kicks behind.
- U-Air - Waluigi flips upwards and does a two-hit scissor kick.
- D-Air - Waluigi rapidly kicks downward.
- Grab- Grabs with both hands
- Pummel- Pummels with his right arm.
- Forward- Waluigi attacks with his hammer.
- Back- Waluigi kicks the opponent behind, then smacks with his butt.
- Up- Waluigi weirdy spins three times, before he throws the enemy upwards.
- Down- Waluigi rapidly kicks the enemy.
- Ledge attack: Waluigi gets up in a crouching position and does a low kick.
- 100% ledge attack: Same as his Ledge Attack, except is faster and does less damage.
- Front attack: Waluigi does a low punch.
- Back attack: Waluigi doing a low back swipe kick.
- Trip attack: Waluigi does a quick sweep kick.
Changes from Super Smash Bros. Crusade to Super Lawl
- Waluigi appears to be heavier than in Crusade.
- His new Down tilt now has more range, so is easy to burry opponents. Same with his Final Smash
- His Side Smash appears to be stronger and has moderate knockback.
- His F-Air can now combo into his new Up Arieal.
- His new Up Arieal has bigger hitbox and deals more damage than his old Up Arieal.
- The Super Jump Punch improves his recovery potential, thanks to his new Down B.
- His new up throw has a really good range attack and a great finisher.
- His Up Smash appears to have a start-up lag.
- His defense has been slightly decreased. Making him the easiest opponent to KO at 95% damage.
- His down Arieal appears to be weaker.
- Since Waluigi is much taller, his roll recovery is alot slower.
- His Down Special is now his down tilt, while his former down tilt, is now his front attack.
- Whirluigi is now his new Down Special, while Piledriver Stomp is now his new down tilt.
- He is much taller than in Crusade and he has different animations on his arieals.
- His former Side Special, now merges, with his Neutral Special.
The Mushroom/WarioWare W
SSBB - Mario Victory Theme/SSBB - WarioWare Victory Theme
Waluigi's regular trophy is obtained by clearing Classic Mode with him and his smash trophy can be obtained by completing Adventure mode with him.
Is Waluigi Time! He's the opposite Luigi and also his rival! He spent a long time working silently in the shadow of the Mario Bros. before finally becoming strong enough to compete with them in Mario Tennis. Since then, he's had many brilliant game appearances. While the nature of his relationship to Wario is a mystery, the pair have hatched some devious schemes together.
His Side Smash, Tennis Smash is a powerful whack attack with his tennist racket. He gains both Super armor and Transcendent priority, so be careful, and his Down tilt has him stomping to the ground several times, which can burry any opponent!
Role In SSE
Colors & Costumes
- Violet: Default
- Red: Crusade Alt
- Blue: SuperMarioGlitchy4
- Green: Luigi colors
- Yellow: Wario colors
- Pink: Luigi's Wrecking Crew swap
- Light Violet: Brawl in Family appearance
- Walurambo (Alternate Costume)
- Waluigi is first character to appear in Mushroom Kingdom Showdown.
- Waluigi is the most disliked Mario character, and yet people want him to be in Smash Bros. But later revelaed to be an assist trophy, again in Super Smash Bros. 4, which makes people mad, Also He isn't in Mario Kart 7 But Instead Gets Replaced by Metal Mario Which Makes Patrick Star Sad.